Master theses
It has been a clarifying day regarding my master theses. Until now I have had a hard time deciding on what to do, because I see my self as a generalist more than a specialist in any design areas. I thought I had to choose an area that would decide my future as a designer, but after talking to a professor everything has become clearer.
I am going to write about how a designer can work in very different types of projects, as a generalist more than a specialist. There is much to explore, like:
As a case I would like to do a project for Leardal Medics, based on the fact that I come from the outside without any specialized knowledge.
I am going to write about how a designer can work in very different types of projects, as a generalist more than a specialist. There is much to explore, like:
- The use of networks and communication with other professions and experts
- How to quickly obtain sufficient knowledge in a certain field
- Which design methods are suitable in different situations
- How do I know my limitations
- What can I offer as a generalist
As a case I would like to do a project for Leardal Medics, based on the fact that I come from the outside without any specialized knowledge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home